Nexus Telecom Webinars
Service Monitoring and Customer Experience Evidence at your Fingertips
Recorded on 9 November 2011 full webinar details ►
What do you do when the Telecom Customer Market is nearly 100% saturated? Customer Acquisition strategy cannot be the only means of increasing revenues!
Luckily, Mobile Internet use is continuing its enormous growth. Networks are expanding their data capacity. But do Operators really understand their customer consumption? Could they unlock even more ARPU with increased customer focus and improved services?
What was discussed:
- What are the global challenges in the market today?
- How understanding your customers and services can improve your market image and revenues.
- What is the most important consideration in support systems for this strategy?
- Which doors you can knock on to get support for your ideas and commitment.
iCDR - The next (r)evolution in Service monitoring
Recorded on 6 July 2011 full webinar details ►
In this Nexus Telecom webinar participants explored the challenges of managing services, analyzing and providing solutions to increasingly technology aware and service quality demanding customers. It's simple! The key element is an intelligent data monitoring system which provides real, on-line End-to-End iCDRs.
In this webinar the folowing topics were explored:
- iCDR concepts from today's intelligent monitoring systems
- Why an iCDR provides more information with less infrastructure
- How this CDR concept allows scaling of a centralized intelligent monitoring system for very large networks, allowing successful integration in the largest GSM/UMTS network in Europe
- Why these CDRs make Customer Care far easier and the system pays for itself!
Kill the Network Fiefdoms: How to Gain Business Control through Real-Time Intelligence
Recorded on 9 June 2011 full webinar details ►
In this Nexus Telecom webinar participants explored the challenges of dealing with heterogeneous intelligence in multi-generational CSP networks. These subjects were explored:
- How are performance and revenue monitoring two sides of the same coin in a world of converging B/OSS worlds?
- How can a single service assurance system unveil and leverage a wealth of business intelligence from multi-generational network infrastructures?
- How to take advantage of a single homogeneous service definition model for both QoS / QoE monitoring and billing?
Customer Experience on Your Network:
How to See It and How to Manage It
Recorded on 2 February 2010 full webinar details ►
In this Nexus Telecom webinar participants explored the challenges of dealing with Customer Experience in increasingly complex networks. The following topics were explored:
- How can I focus on the customer experience?
- How do I proactively ensure that the network and services are running properly?
- When problems do occur, how do I ensure that the issue is identified and solved quickly to maximize customer satisfaction?
21 Feb 2013
Nexus Telecom and Aito Technologies Join Forces
Nexus Telecom and Aito Technologies join forces with the integration of Aito's Customer Experience Analytics application (Aito CEA) in Nexus Telecom's NexusNETVIEW which will provide a very powerful holistic off the shelf monitoring solution.
10 February 2013
Our latest NexusNETVIEW Success Stories
- Operator in Asia Pacific installs the NexusNETVIEW Signaling Intelligence and Mobile Broadband Common Probe
- Specialized NexusNETVIEW Business Application accepted in the Netherlands
- Packet Switched Nawras Acceptance
28 January 2013
NexusNETVIEW Release 7.1
NexusNETVIEW Signaling Intelligence Release 7.1 is now deployed and receiving customer acclamation. Why? Our Customers rolling-out 4G / LTE have fast trouble-shooting capability with Voice Call issues.