Nexus Telecom Webinars
Service Monitoring and Customer Experience Evidence at your Fingertips
Recorded on 9 November 2011 full webinar details ►
What do you do when the Telecom Customer Market is nearly 100% saturated? Customer Acquisition strategy cannot be the only means of increasing revenues!
Luckily, Mobile Internet use is continuing its enormous growth. Networks are expanding their data capacity. But do Operators really understand their customer consumption? Could they unlock even more ARPU with increased customer focus and improved services?
What was discussed:
- What are the global challenges in the market today?
- How understanding your customers and services can improve your market image and revenues.
- What is the most important consideration in support systems for this strategy?
- Which doors you can knock on to get support for your ideas and commitment.
iCDR - The next (r)evolution in Service monitoring
Recorded on 6 July 2011 full webinar details ►
In this Nexus Telecom webinar participants explored the challenges of managing services, analyzing and providing solutions to increasingly technology aware and service quality demanding customers. It's simple! The key element is an intelligent data monitoring system which provides real, on-line End-to-End iCDRs.
In this webinar the folowing topics were explored:
- iCDR concepts from today's intelligent monitoring systems
- Why an iCDR provides more information with less infrastructure
- How this CDR concept allows scaling of a centralized intelligent monitoring system for very large networks, allowing successful integration in the largest GSM/UMTS network in Europe
- Why these CDRs make Customer Care far easier and the system pays for itself!
Kill the Network Fiefdoms: How to Gain Business Control through Real-Time Intelligence
Recorded on 9 June 2011 full webinar details ►
In this Nexus Telecom webinar participants explored the challenges of dealing with heterogeneous intelligence in multi-generational CSP networks. These subjects were explored:
- How are performance and revenue monitoring two sides of the same coin in a world of converging B/OSS worlds?
- How can a single service assurance system unveil and leverage a wealth of business intelligence from multi-generational network infrastructures?
- How to take advantage of a single homogeneous service definition model for both QoS / QoE monitoring and billing?
Customer Experience on Your Network:
How to See It and How to Manage It
Recorded on 2 February 2010 full webinar details ►
In this Nexus Telecom webinar participants explored the challenges of dealing with Customer Experience in increasingly complex networks. The following topics were explored:
- How can I focus on the customer experience?
- How do I proactively ensure that the network and services are running properly?
- When problems do occur, how do I ensure that the issue is identified and solved quickly to maximize customer satisfaction?
15 August 2013
Big Data: Is it Ready for Prime Time in Customer Experience Management?
In an interview with the Black Swan Telecom Journal, Thomas Sutter, COO of Nexus Telecom, talks about his hot issue of the moment: Big Data - its promise and its challenges in Customer Experience Management (CEM).
19 July 2013
Success Story: Nexus Telecom awarded Nexus8630 LTE Certificate from Alcatel Lucent
Alcatel Lucent awarded Nexus Telecom with a Certificate earlier this year stating that the Nexus8630 Protocol Analyzer was evaluated within the Alcatel Lucent Lab in Orvault, France which comprises all the LTE network elements, as well as 2G, 3G and NGN network elements, used to investigate and verify LTE functionality.
11 July 2013
Success Story: NexusVERIFIER's modular Test Call Generator solution for Mobilink
Overwhelming success of NexusVERIFIER's proactive testing in Mobilink's revenue assurance project.
2-5 June 2014
Come and visit Nexus Telecom at the TMForum Management World 2014 event in Nice, France to learn more about cutting-edge solutions to inspire new insights, setting the stage for future success.
Come and visit us at the Acropolis Convention Center in Nice, France at booth #44!
17-20 June 2014
Come and visit Nexus Telecom at the CommunicAsia 2014 event in Singapore to learn more about telecom power solutions that aid in converging technologies.
Come and visit us in Singapore at booth BN1-01!