Nexus Telecom Switzerland AG is a young and dynamic software product and maintenance provider. With our core product NexusNETVIEW, we serve a global customer base in the telecommunications industry and in public transport. Our big data applications are constantly being further developed, with 5G, IoT, ML and AI becoming more important. Headquartered in Schaffhausen/Switzerland, Nexus also operates a subsidiary in Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia.
Immediately or by agreement we hire a
Sales Manager (f/m) 80-100%
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technologies/telecommunications/electrical engineering or a similar technical field.
- Several years of experience in the telecommunication industry.
- Understanding of business complexity, challenges and business models of telecom operators.
- Proven ability to meet sales targets.
- Ability to listen to and understand customer needs and translate them into concrete business proposals
- Knowledge of organizational structure of telecoms companies and their purchasing process.
- Business acumen to generate sales of complex solutions consisting of products, systems, and services.
- Ability to present and connect with all customer-levels.
- Network ability and development of close relationships with key players within customers.
- A dynamic, pro-active personality with a well-groomed, confident and convincing appearance besides excel-lent manners.
- Excellent communication skills with proficient command in English and German; any other languages highly appreciated.
- A reliable person who is ready to spend approximately 15-25% of the workload abroad.
- Good organizational and reporting skills.
Your tasks are
- Bid management for international tenders.
- Designing solutions and proposal development in the network OSS area for quality assurance and business intelligence.
- Evaluating technical compliances.
- Design winning price strategy.
- Product- and project presentations at customer site.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Acquisition of projects and contracts.
- Working closely with our channel partners in every country.
Independent whether you are a junior or a more experienced sales person if this profile sounds like you, then you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic team in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.